What you need:
- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- ½ cup whole oats
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 3 scoops Konomi Matcha- Plain, Vanilla, Maple or Honey Spice
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 12 walnut or pecan halves
- 1 banana, cut into 12
Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced and grease and line with muffin papers 12 x ½ cup muffin pan.
- Place flour, oats and sugar into a medium bowl. Pour in melted butter and stir until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in buttermilk along with Konomi Matcha, dates and apple until combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan and top with a walnut half and a banana slice and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Raisins can be used as an alternative to dates. Muffins can be individually wrapped frozen and defrosted as needed. Best warmed before eating, just 10 seconds in the microwave for one!
Keep in dry airtight container for a 2 days.