What you need:
- 2 x 250g block cream cheese, softened
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 1 cup Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 2 scoops Konomi Vanilla Matcha
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup brown flaxseed meal
- 1 cup pecan nuts, toasted
- A handfull of fresh raspberries to garnish
- 6 medium size jam jars or glasses
- Place cream cheese, lemon juice and zest in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Add yoghurt, Konomi Matcha and jam and continue to beat until well combined.
- Place flaxseed meal and pecan nuts in a food processor and process to a crumb.
- Divide crumb evenly amongst 6 jars, lining the bottom of each, pressing to form a compact base.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into each jar and top with fresh raspberries.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Use Orange Marmalade in place of raspberry jam for a citrus zing.
Refrigerate and eat within 3 days