What you need:
- 1 scoop Konomi Matcha (Plain, Vanilla or Maple)
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 cup tomato puree (passata)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Celery stick
- Blend tomato puree, soy sauce, chilli sauce and cold water until well mixed.
- Pour into a serving glass and add ice.
- In a seperate cup or container, mix matcha and warm water into a thin paste.
Drizzle in the matcha paste, add celery and stir with the celery before drinking.
Spike it with a dash of Vodi!