What you need:
- 250g pitted dates
- 1/3 cup almond or cashew butter
- Zest and juice of an orange
- 3 scoops Konomi Matcha- Vanilla, Maple or Honey Spice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 extra scoop Konomi Matcha, for rolling
- Place dates, almond butter, orange zest and juice, Konomi Matcha and honey into a food processor.
- Whizz for 2-3 minutes until mixture is well combined and sticks together.
- Sprinkle coconut and matcha onto a plate and roll a teaspoon amount of date mixture into the coconut mix. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Makes approximately 20 balls.
Replace coconut for toasted sesame seeds or finely chopped walnuts.
Keep refrigerated in airtight container for a week (if they last that long!)